View Profile Skoda

6 Movie Reviews

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Short. Sweet. Epic.

oldmanorange responds:

Thanks a bunch for enjoying. Short words to describe a short flick. Ha ha.

Nicely animated and catchy as hell. There is still some hope for Newgrounds after all.

2 Game Reviews

It's an okay game, really much like something you could play on your smartphone. My biggest complaint is that the chopper may be too big. Some parts just seem impossible, such as big drops or vise versa. I couldn't get past 4, but maybe I'm just bad at games like this.
Also, some background art and more color overall could have given this game more polish and appeal. Still not, bad, though.

Holy shit, this game is hard.

But hell, I like it, and having my chiptune in there gives it a realistic retro feel. Aside from clicking the mouse, anyway.

345 Audio Reviews

This is beautiful. I can't understand any of the lyrics (if there are any; maybe it's gibberish). That doesn't affect my rating, though. Two things drop it down for me. For one, the whole thing sounds muffled due to the lack of high end sounds (high hats, cymbals and other stuff in that range). The other thing (that perhaps others wouldn't have much of a problem with) is the circle panning at the beginning. I don't like when just the right side of my headphones is playing. Too much of that can cause a permanent off-to-the-left balance in headphones and speakers. Not sure why. Otherwise, this is amazing.

Whoa, this sounds legit SNES. Crystal clear, but like there are small, thin pillows over the speakers. And it's kinda catchy, too. The kind of stuff that gets glued to your brain. Good work.

ade-syndicate responds:

Thank you very much! The "SNES-y" feel is caused by samples with really low sample rates being pitch shifted even lower. So, all of the high-ends are missing.

Thank you for the kind words!

This is pretty nice, truly early 80s video games. Sounds like it would fit in a difficult side scroller. My only advice is to try removing the zero offset on your waveforms in order to make the whole thing louder.

21 Art Reviews

You did everything else right, at least. I just wish she had more of a nose... Maybe it's just me.

Wow. Nice and simple, but with good shading. But why does this remind me of Fry from Futurama?

Nice.
I can't help but think that this would be an opponent in a fighting game, and this particular art would be the loading screen that comes right before the fight. I can't really give any constructive criticism to this because I don't see anything wrong with it. I usually might just complain about the lack of a background, but the white background with the black stripe, simple as it is, actually enhances the character's viciousness and makes one envision that something intense is about to start. Good work!

Colorgreen responds:

Thanks a bunch

What? You think I'm crazy, man? I put too much sugar in my raisin bran!

32, Male

Ass Ass Hole Hole

*cricket chirps*

Up your ass, make a left

Joined on 8/17/08